* Cutting the end off the tree is important when tree has been cut for over 1 hour. Make a straight cut and immediately place in HOT TAP water.
* Place the tree in a large stand that can hold at least a gallon of water.
* Always keep the base of the tree in water. If the base dries out, the tree will not be able to absorb water and will dry out quickly.
* Using miniature and LED lights produce less heat and will extend the life of the tree.
* Fresh cut trees should last four to five weeks before drying out if properly cared for. Some species keep their needles longer that others.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal holiday business hours.
350 Route 94, Newton, NJ 07860, US
Our days open this year for trees will be Nov. 25, 26, 27 . Dec. 3rd , 4th, 10th and 11th . The gift shop will be open weekends December 12th-18th.
Self service campfire wood available all year